Monday, February 22, 2010

I SEWED !

Yes that is right everyone- I sewed..... I know what you are thinking- how did she do the impossible? I am thinking the same thing. The answer.... with a lot of help from my mom. Ididn't even know how to thread a machine. Anyway my girlfriend had just had a baby and so I saw this project for putting appliques on onesies. I knew that this was my first project and so super cute. So my mom and I picked out fabric and she taught me how to use my machine. I am pretty much the slowest sewer EVER.... it was like stitch....stitch......stitch..... well you get the idea. Overall I think they turned out cute and my girlfriend liked them!
Okay and this picture is totally random- but isn't he so freaking cute! So some cute things the boys are doing... today Cohen took 3 of his orange fruit snacks and stacked them above each other and he goes- "it's Frosty"- ha ha ha that was so funny. Also yesterday at church I went up on the stand to sing with the YW, when we finished Cohen was standing on a chair and he yells " OKAY". He thought sacrament meeting was over and now he can go to nursery- everyone was laughing. Speaking of nursery for the first 6 months he would scream and hated it and now we can barely make it through sacrament meeting- he wants to play with kids. Our Carson claps and waves all the time. He is sitting up really great now, but not interested in crawling or moving around- just a happy easy going little guy!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Yeah Crystal!!!!! They look awesome! I am so glad it went well. I don't think I could do these round stitches...I am still working on the straight ones. I am completely impressed!

Tyson and Denise said...

Such a cute picture! I love the funny things kids do. And the onsies are awesome, what a great hidden talent you have!

shelly said...

Very impressive! You are a pro! I love the fabric you chose, too. :)

Amy said...

Good job Crystal! I'm so proud!

And you're right, he is so freaking cute!