Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thomas the Train


We all got so spoiled at our house for Valentine's Day! That is the next post, but my mom bought Cohen a Thomas the Train set and pj's. So that is his new thing- trains, planes and automobiles! I constantly have train tracks running throughout my house. He sleeps with trains, eats with trains and takes them everywhere we go- he's a little obsessed. And don't think about trying to take them away from him- that's drama and a half. We got Cohen some little trains and a Thomas movie- so pretty much we watch Thomas all day long- don't judge it's winter. Speaking of winter- sun I beg of you to come out and stay out, get rid of this snow and let my kids run and play outside!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

A train! A train!
A train! A train!
Would you, could you on train?

I would not, could not on a train!
I do not like green eggs and ham!
I do not like them Sam I am!


Sorry about that. We, too, have an overload of Thomas the Tank Engine in these parts... and green eggs and ham.