Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

Grandma and Grandpa Brough got the boys some super cute books for Valentine's Day. They have already been read a lot- and Cohen of course steals Carson's- good thing Carson is so easy going! Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa. We got the boys a couple of toys- I love Valentine's Day and I love my 3 Valentine's- they are all so awesome.


Of course my sweet hubby spoiled me. I got roses and chocolate covered strawberries. But my favorite present was the list of 100 things he loves about me- are you kidding..... I love that man- I can't imagine how hard that must have been to come up with 100 things! So I saw my list at like 2:45 in the morning and I was holding Carson crying and reading this list-so sweet- and yes 2:45 is normal in our household.... wish is wasn't.... but it is! Then I made a nice dinner and we had my parents over- they had just gotten home from a 2 weeks cruise so it was good to see them. My Grandma and Grandpa also sent the boys some balloons and chocolates and they sent me a box of sewing stuff- I totally want to learn how to sew- I am just totally intimidated to start. On Monday Steve had the day off so he took me out to lunch and bought me some shoes and house decorations. Oh how I love that man- he is seriously so good to me.

3 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Yeah for new posts! And if you want sun...come see us! Well, okay its not been the warmest winter here, we've actually been breaking decade old records. It is still warmer than UT though and in between the cold we have had a few 80 degree days.

Adam and Sherry said...

I am so glad you posted!!!! I have been wondering howe things are but they look healthy and happy now!!!! YEA!!!!!!!! And really must Jen rub it in :) We all need a trip to Florida right now :) I am so with you the sun needs to shine!!!!!

Amy said...

Wow! 100 things! I don't care how much you love a person, it is hard to come up with a list of 100 things! I did 55 for my dad last year, and let me tell you, I was scraping the bottom of the barrel! Looks like you've got a keeper!