Monday, May 17, 2010

Today!

I know you are all probably sick of seeing the same blog post so I thought I better stop slacking off!



I was feeding Carson his baby food and Cohen goes "mommy I found a house" and I was like that's nice- and he's like " No mom I found a house" and I turned around and he had shaped his sandwich into a house- I was so proud of that 2 1/2 year old- he is so stinking funny. Doesn't he look so much older in these pictures. It's like he stays the same for 6 months and then all of a sudden grows up! He is constantly saying super cute things. We have been trying to teach him to be polite and say no thank you when he doesn't want something. So on the way home from the grocery store I was like okay Cohen are you ready for a nap and he says "no thank you mommy"! Lets just say he is watching TV instead of napping because how can you deny that!


And here is our sweet almost one year old! This child literally will not stop eating- he will keep eating as long as you are willing to feed him. He is starting to eat solids a little better. And the other BIG NEWS: He is starting to crawl- yeah!!! So not great yet but he is starting to get up on his knees and then lunges himself forward- hahahaha. Once he gets it he is going to be so busy! I love driving in the car with him because he just talks and jabbers to himself the whole time. He is super exhausting at this age- all he wants to do is hold your fingers as he is walking around the house- and he can do it for like 30 minutes and if you put him down or pick him up he starts screaming! Let's just say our backs are sore a lot!

2 comments:

shelly said...

I was thinking that Cohen looks so old in those pictures, too! It's cute how he gives a big smile for the camera! And congratualtions to Carson for starting to crawl! Watch out!

Liz said...

Your have a couple of adorable little boys, and I agree about Cohen, he does look older.