Thursday, September 16, 2010

Building A Word

Okay so beside the homeless hair style he is portraying in this picture I thought I would post these pictures of Cohen. He watches this show on PBS called Word World- and one day while he was watching it he went and got all his alphabet magnets and lines them all up in a row! Well I watched him do this and then I asked him what he was do an he says "I'm building a word"! Are you kidding me- smarty pants! So he didn't actually spell any words but I thought it was cool that he was getting the concept. Now if he was spelling real words I would start filling out applications to Harvard, but until he gets into the genius category I will just let him be a smart little kid! Doesn't every parent think their kid is smart? Sometimes this kid is too smart for his own good! Anyway I am rambling- just thought I'd share!

1 comment:

Dave and Natalie said...

so cute...I love word world!! My 8 year old still likes watching it (as long as his friends don't know)