Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Someone's Walking

Yeah! Our Carson is walking!
It all started on Saturday night when Steve and I went out to a charity event. My sister Heather and her hubby Danny were so nice to watch our kids! When we got home they were telling us that as soon as we left Carson was walking all over the place- and we thought she meant walking inbetween them- oh no.... she meant like walking down the halls and into different rooms! So the next day do you think he walked- nope....nothing....nada....zilch! Then yesterday after Steve left for work Carson just stood up and started walking- I was amazed and so excited! I called Steve and let him know- we were both thrilled! Carson literally walked all day long- he has great balance and doesn't fall very much! It is still weird to me to see him walk into the room! I love this age and how cute their walking is! Carson will be 16 months on the 24th and so I am relieved that he is walking now! Now I have heard that kids just start walking one day but I didn't think it was that literal, but now I know that one day they just start walking! So fun! Good job little man!

5 comments:

Christy said...

How cute is that!

Kristen Brady said...

I love how proud he is of himself in that top picture! Go Carson!

Doug and Michele said...

So cute! I love that they can surprise us with anything! Don't you just love the "mom" moments :)

shelly said...

No way! What? How did that happen so fast? Good luck...

Liz said...

YAY!!! Happy days! :-) Good job carson!