Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Carson Got A Haircut

Isn't this boy so handsome! I love his new haircut. They always make me a little sad because it makes him look so grown up and I miss the baby hair, but he looks so cute!
He is such a smiley baby! I love this happy boy! Steve took him to a place called Cookie Cutters where they only cut kids hair. So Carson got to drive a fire truck while getting his hair cut and they watch a movie and get a balloon afterwards. Carson just laughed and played the whole time. It is definitely worth paying more for a good and fun experience!
I had to take a picture of Cohen too- he is playing in our bath tub with his trains- they love that. But they now have a similar haircut and they both look so handsome!

2 comments:

Kristen Brady said...

He does look so much older! And they are both so adorable! I've always wanted to try Cookie Cutters, but with girls you get to wait a little longer for a haircut!!! Miss you!

Kristen said...

super cute boys! And I LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog!