Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween 2013

So this year Steve promised to actually carve a pumpkin with Cohen. So the day before Halloween I thought I better go get some pumpkins to carve! Cohen actually did not love the removal of the innards - he told us he was going to throw up- haha! They loved their pumpkins and had fun choosing how they wanted the faces to look. While we were carving our pumpkins guess who showed up...... Grandma and Grandpa Bowers- yay! The boys were totally surprised!


 I was excited that my parents could come see the Halloween parades that the kids had
 Here is our Han Solo- It is so fun having a kindergartener!

 In Carson's preschool class they did a little program where they sang a whole bunch of really cute Halloween songs- Carson (I mean the Lone Ranger) actually sang along- so cute to watch!
 I love this picture above- look at all the parents shadows taking pictures- haha!

Steve has some better photos of the boys in their costumes but this is all I have. This is us right before they went trick or treating. I stayed home with my mom and passed out candy and watched the Addams family movies (love those). And Steve and my dad took the boys trick or treating..... for and hour and a half- what? They slept really great that night! They had such a fun time and I love how magical this age is- everything is so fun! We also were lucky enough to have my parents stay for the whole weened- we all had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog!! It makes my day:)

Adam and Sherry said...

O my goodness they are so cute!!!! And your halloween looks so warm!!!!!