Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Cohen

Cohen just turned 6 and I seriously can't believe it! All of these pictures came on here it total random order but I think it's kind of fun that way- the life of Cohen. I can't get over how adorable he is! He has the greatest smile ever- talk about dimples!!! He is such a helpful, sweet, and kind little boy. I love watching him grow up into the great kid that he is!



















 This is Cohen on his birthday. He got to bring donuts to class and 4 days after he had his first friend party at Pirate Cove Pizza- he loved having all of his friends be there just for him- he had such a great time!

 This is Kaden his best friend- besides Carson of course!


 It was kind of crazy and I thought more than once.... I am so glad this is not at my house- haha!


Tada! Here are some things about this kid. This wonderful boy never wants to disappoint anyone! He loves Legos and I am so amazed at how he will sit and focus and put whole sets together by himself. He is very smart and is already reading simple books- what? He loves school. He loves to play with friends. He has really excelled at learning golf this year! Everything is magical to him- I love the holidays with this kid. He has now lost two teeth and has an even cuter smile! His favorite food is pizza and cheesy noodles..... and anything with sugar in it- don't worry that's not all I feed him. If it was up to him he would stay home all day and play with his toys- he doesn't like to shop. I love to hear his real laugh... you know that gut laugh- it's the best! He is the best big brother ever and has the biggest heart. We have loved having this kiddo in our family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for sharing! Love this kid so much:)

Danny&Heatherfamilyblog said...

Ahhh... so precious I love this guys so much seriously so sweet!