Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween Party 2013

I love holidays and I rally try and make them special for my boys- this is just such a magical age and I love to watch them enjoy being with friends and doing fun things!
 The boys wanted to have their party at night so first off we had mummy pizzas and mummy hotdogs

 Look at all of these cute kids


 Then it was time for the games. We played a candy corn toss game- they had to toss cany corn into cauldrons.



 Then it was pin the nose on the pumpkin.
 And I don't have pictures but the also did a pumpkin toss were they had to try and toss glow rings onto pumpkin stems- that we did when it was dark and also a scavenger hunt!
 We had vampire donuts

 SCARY- they apparently changed all the kids into vampires


 Then we finished off the night telling scary stories around our fire pit! Everyone got a turn and after each story everyone would scream- seriously so cute! I bet our neighbors thought we were crazy! 

1 comment:

joseph and brianna said...

Crystal, you are such a cute mom! I need to be more like you!