Friday, June 27, 2014

Carson's 5th Birthday Party

Carson really wanted a Lone Ranger Birthday Party! It was really fun to scour Pinterest and figure out some fun things to do. I found this really cute campfire cake and it happened to be really simple!

 Carson of course had to wear his Lone Ranger costume- man we have had good use out of that thing!
 We had a BBQ menu with hotdogs, corn on the cob, grape skewers, and chips!
 This is one of my favorite pictures- their faces are so cute!






 I had fun decoration the table




 One of our games was a shooting range. the others were pin the silver on the mine, toss the snakes into the cowboy hat and a cowboy boot piƱata- Carson was in heaven

1 comment:

Liz Starley said...

Holy cow, I should not look at your birthday posts when I have a kids birthday coming up. :)You did a great job and it looks like a really fun party!