Friday, June 27, 2014

Thanks Sherine

My sweet visiting teacher also happens to be a photographer. She was so sweet to offer to come take pictures of Carson's birthday party. She says it's so nice not to have to carry a camera around and just be able to enjoy the moment- it was so true! And I absolutely loved the pictures she took. I am so grateful for her thoughtfulness and for sharing her talents!
 The Cake
 The gifts
 He is so excited
 There was a little breeze which made it really hard to light/blow out candles




 Loved how she took pictures of all of his little friends 
here is Sarah and Aubrey

 Jackson

 Yep that's chocolate frosting on his hat- oh little boys
 Big brother
 McKay and Benson
 Boots- yep how cute is his name
 Addy
 Cale- "I mustache you a question"- haha what a stud!
 Lola and Dan the Man (yes that is what his shirt says)
 Carson was so excited for his gifts



 5 years old can you believe it??
 Absolutely adore this picture- he's trying to hit the piƱata


 Go Cohen


 He was successful- look at all that loot


 Love how she captured his personality, full of fun and such a goofball

 My sweet girlfriend Meridee
 And my favorite sister in the whole world!!
My sweet hubby! He is always such a big help for these crazy parties that I plan- he just goes with the flow and takes orders- haha!
Such a fun birthday party and best of all he was so happy. Don't you love to see your kids perfectly happy? Those, my friends, are the best moments in life!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Love all the pictures! Especially the one of you and Heather :)

Unknown said...

Those are such sweet pictures! See you in 2 days!

Liz Starley said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday to Carson! Five?!