Monday, August 25, 2008

Alaska:4

Okay cute family picture of us before we left Sitka!
The only sad thing about our cruise are the super nice people who work there- like this lady has a 8 month old little boy and 2 year old little girl and her and her husband will be working for 6 months and the go home for 2 months and then work another 6 months while her mother raises her kids. She was just having a great time with Cohen and it made her miss her baby- it makes me so sad.
My very cute husband and baby looking out a window at the buffet area- I don't know what is more beautiful the scenery or my family- oh yeah I actually do know the answer to that question- my family for sure!
Cohen loves to sit by himself and since we held him tons on this trip we tried to set him down as much as possible for him to move around- Steve took this really cute picture.
Lots of bands and music on the ship- and Cohen loves music. So we are dancing with the music- he was so snuggly on this trip which he never is- that was really fun.

No comments: