Monday, August 25, 2008

Alaska:7-I'm almost done


The most beautiful city I have ever been too is Victoria British Columbia. It was so clean and there were flowers everywhere. We went at night and I was worried how Cohen would do but he stayed up until 11:30pm and did awesome. We went to a great Chocolate store and Jade store. And there was this really fun band playing outside that people had stopped and listened to- everyone was dancing- including us. We had a great time. Thanks Steve for working so hard for us to be able to go on this really fun trip!



















































1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun! I wish I could go on one! Cohen is getting SO big...and SOOOO cute! Of course, he's always been cute, but he's looking so much more grown up! Wish we lived close so we could come over for a play date!