Monday, August 25, 2008

Alaska:5

Okay so I only brought like 80 toys with me and that kept his attention for maybe 2 minutes so we relied on paper to make him happy. It would entertain him for like an hour-we just had to watch and make sure he didn't eat any.
The best thing we packed on our trip was Cohen. We had such a good time with him- of course you don't enjoy the trip as much- but I couldn't have left him.
Cohen's fan club. Literally 5 or 6 people actually took pictures of him- I don't know why- I mean he's cute and all. But everyone raved about how cute he was and how good he was. He loved the attention. So here is me hanging out with fans while Steve is out taking pictures of whales.
Us out whale watching in Juneau. Lots of whales- it was so much fun.
Steve would eat these yummy breadsticks and so Cohen would crawl over and start eating the other half-so sweet.

No comments: