Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Backpack




Steve went to Moab last weekend for a photography trip. We both missed him like crazy! He came back with a shirt that he bought Cohen it says "Got Dirt" on the front and on his bum it says "Dirt Squirt". Steve and I thought it was so cute on him. I wanted Steve to go on this trip soon because I only have 3 months left before this sweet baby boy comes so I kind of need him around, but I know he's been wanting to go out and take pictures. Cohen did pretty well while he was gone, but once he got home he didn't want any of us to leave him. Cohen was loving this backpack- he is so funny.

1 comment:

joseph and brianna said...

so cute! Soon he'll be going on those trips with daddy :) 3 months? HOLY COW I can't believe you are that close!! Hope everything is going well.