Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bathtime

I don't think there is anything cuter than a baby who loves his bath. Cohen can be as upset as he wants to be and you put him in his bath and he is as happy as can be. I heard some babies don't like baths so I am grateful it is one more thing I don't have to fight him on (like changing his diaper). I love his big blue eyes- he is a pretty cute boy.

So I am at the stage now where I can't bathe him very comfortably- bending over the bath tub makes me turn blue in the face after awhile. So my sweet hubby does it- what a nice guy. I still do my part I set up and clean up his bath, but we are a pretty good team.

1 comment:

Jimmy and Mandy said...

wow what a nock out!! he is soo cute.. i hope his little bro is just as cute so there are not too many jealous issues..