Thursday, March 5, 2009

This makes me excited

There are days when I am nervous about having 2 little boys running around the house. Hopefully I don't have much energy because I am pregnant and that I will get it back so I can keep up with them. But then I look at these pictures of my sweet baby Cohen and I get so excited about seeing little Carson. I love how they snuggle and sleep on you all the time. The newborn stage is hard as with any other stage, but I love it too. It is so sweet, and  I am so excited!!




1 comment:

joseph and brianna said...

so cute!!!! I am excited for you to get the snuggly newborn!! The lady I babysit for just had her baby this last week and I got to hold her just a few hours after she was born... so precious makes me want another one, but that'll have to wait ;) hope all is well!