Saturday, March 28, 2009

Testing, testing ...






Here are a few pictures that we took today with my new Nikon digital SLR camera (I'm filling in for Crystal today).  Crystal is now 30 weeks along and she looks GREAT!  Cohen is growing bigger every day and I would say that he is excited for his new baby brother, but I don't think he has any idea what is coming.  He will make a great older brother.  We just hope that he doesn't get too jealous.  In the mean time these are a couple of pictures of him playing outside at Grandma and Grandpa Bowers house.  He loves to be outside and is a pretty handsome kid if you as me (I'm not biased at all).


4 comments:

Jeri said...

I think that Cohen is a pretty handsome kid too! Crystal looks great! We can't wait to see Carson. Love you!

karen said...

What a cute kid you two have! Can't wait to see the next one!! Here's a little tip I learned when I had my second, when you come home from the hospital have a gift from the new baby to Cohen, and tell Cohen that the new baby loves him and thinks he is the greatest big brother!! I did this with Brianna and I swear it warded off the jealousy that often accompanies the joy of the second child

Jimmy and Mandy said...

crystal you do look great!!! i cant wait to see you when i come up!!!

Liz said...

Even is you are biased, he is one adorable kid. Crystal looks fantastic. How nice you can do some pregnancy shots for her.

I 2nd the gift for the older child. Friends gave Sarah gifts as well and she really appreciated it.