Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 months

Carson turned 2 months last friday- of course I am such a slacker and have not blogged about it yet. He had his appointment with the doctor on Monday. he weighed 13.4 lbs=86% in weight, 23 1/2 inches long=69% in height. He is such a chunky baby- we love him so much. He is really healthy- he just cries a lot at night- yes we think he is colicky. How did I get 2 colicky kids? They say 1 in 5 kids have colic, so I hope there are 8 other children out there who are not troubling their parents with colic because I have the 2 out of 10. We did test for his thyroid because he plays with his tongue a lot- and I guess that is a sign of a thyroid problem, but it came out normal. We just love this little guy.
Anyway he is starting to smile more. He is a really snuggly baby. He goes to bed around 8-9:30 pm every night and sleeps for 4-5 hours and then 3 after that. So I can't really complain, except I am up at 6 every morning with either one of my kids.
This is a picture of us at the zoo last weekend. Carson did great- obviously, I will do a blog of that later.
This is how we take a lot of naps at our house- in the swing. Thank heavens for swings.
This is a picture of him in super cute flip flops- no he doesn't wear them a lot, because they really don't stay on very well. But I had to take a picture because they are super cute!

No comments: