Monday, July 6, 2009

Grandma Brough- Carson's Best Friend





My mother-in-law came on June 2oth and it has been wonderful. Carson has loved her from day one. She has been soo amazingly helpful to me. For example she stayed up until 1:20 last night holding my baby while I slept- and this hasn't been the first night, actually it happens most nights. She has found the perfect way to hold him- he just snuggles up with her and is so comfortable. I get showers and naps and a super fun shopping buddy. She goes home this Thursday and honestly I am so sad- I wish she could be here all the time. I am so lucky to have such an awesome mother-in-law, I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You ARE lucky! awesome mother-in-laws are hard to come by sometimes... ;) especially ones that will let you sleep and take care of your baby! How nice!