Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4 Chairs, 5 Blankets and 6 Pillows

= The best family night ever!
So I was thinking to myself all day what could we do for family night that Cohen would enjoy- with a 20 month old you can't do a real lesson or anything. And yes I know that tonight is tuesday, but I wasn't able to be home last night and I really want to be consistent with FHE. SO I thought Cohen would like a fort. So Steve and I grilled hotdogs, had ice cream sandwiches and built this awesome fort and watched Shrek for the first time with Cohen. It was a huge hit. as you can tell Cohen loved every minute of it. 

Carson was also involved with all the fun. He is almost 2 months now. I would say it has gone by fast, but he has been a little bit of a fussy guy- but he is so cute and chunky- we just love him. Cohen adores him. Everytime we go anywhere he says baby baby, because he wants the baby to come along- so cute.

Best of friends

So if any of you have little guys or girls this age and don't know what to do for FHE- here is an idea for you that was a big hit for us!

3 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

What a cute idea!!! Mason loves forts! I bet he would really enjoy watching a movie in one! You are so creative!

Amber said...

Cute pictures Crystal. I just caught up on all your blog posts! Yeah evey little boy loves a good fort. Seriously Nathan has been making them everyday for like a year. You'd think it gets old, but they love it! Hope you guys are coming to the Shaffers on Saturday.

Amy said...

So fun!!! I will definitely be using this idea.