Monday, July 6, 2009

Carson's blessing

Carson got blessed on July 5th 2009
Okay I look totally retarded in this picture, but it is the only one I have of my parents and me so here you go. 


This is our sweet little family, as you can tell Cohen does not like to be held to get his picture taken while my parents are in the room- so not the best picture, but true to character!
Our sweet little boy got blessed yesterday. Steve gave a beautiful blessing and a lot of our family and friends were there to share it with us. We love this little guy and are so grateful he is part of our family. he is getting nice and chunky- we are estimating about 12 pounds and he just turned 6 weeks old. Our little Carson is soo sweet-we love his little personality. Nights are getting a little easier and we hope they continue to do so. He is healthy and we are truly blessed to be his parents!

8 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

Crystal your family is beautiful!!! You make such a cute mommy! Glad the blessing went well!

Jeri said...

Crystal,
I love the pictures! We wish we could have been there too, but know that we were thinking of you guys! We love you!
Jeri, Brian and the kids

Adam and Sherry said...

I love all thie pictures of your family!! You guys are so cute. I love all the new posts I haven't checked your blog for a few days and I guess I should. SO CUTE!! I can't believe he is 12 lbs that is amazing!!! Just a trick for the night times if you would like it. I found this great blankie one late night while Matthew was doing nothing but screaming in my arms. Go to www.miracleblanket.com. They are a little pricey but totaly worth it. Matthew started sleeping through the night as soon as we got it.

Kristen Brady said...

Great pictures. It was a beautiful blessing!

Kendall said...

I'm so sorry we couldn't be there. We were in idaho for the fourth. I'm glad everything went well. Carson is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow. He's almost as big as Marlee now and Marlee's 3 months older. What a big boy. Anyway, we need to have lunch or just get together sometime soon.

Liz said...

It was a very sweet blessing. You have such a wonderful and special family.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!!!

Amy said...

Such a beautiful family! I love the true-to-character pictures. Love the picture of Heather holding him!