Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cohen is 3

We woke up to about 16 inches of snow this morning and so Steve spent most of the morning plowing our driveway! The morning started off with donuts cut into a dinosaur shape and then he finished opening his present- I say finished because last night when we got home Steve looked over at Cohen and he was opening his present and he goes "I am opening my birthday present". He totally saw what he got - so instead of waiting for his party we let him set up his new dinosaur train toy in the morning! Then it was church! He loves nursery and the teacher said how good of a singer he was- she said he sings Frosty the Snowman really well! It is so cute because if you tell him happy birthday or sing it to him he say "Ahhh tanks"- totally serious- it is so cute!

My baby turned 3 today! he has been so excited for his birthday- literally been counting down for weeks! He loves the show dinosaur train and so we did a dinosaur train party for him! This is the cake that my mom made for Cohen- it was seriously amazing and tasted even better than it looked! It even had a jello pond and stream- I know- awesome! When Cohen saw them come in he was so excited for his cake!
We ate lots of yummy pizza and yummy food and then opened lots of fun presents!
Then it was birthday cake time- he was so excited to blow out his candles- it took him a couple of tries but he got it! and was so proud of himself!
He got this adorable teepee from Grandma and Grandpa Brough- he immediately loved it- and all the kids piled in-haha! Later they set it up in his room and last night at the dinosaur museum we bought him glow in the dark stars to go on his ceiling- and so he sat in his teepee and said he was camping with the stars- so funny!
As Cohen was getting a bath Steve told him he needed to go to bed and he said he "wanted to stay on his birthday"- I wish we could! It was a fun and special day! I love my Cohen- with the sassy attitude and sweet personality! He is always saying something so cute and he is very smart! I love my little man! Happy Birthday Pal!

Also as a side note: we drove past the temple last night and we said hey Cohen look at the temple- are we going there someday? And he said yes and I am going to see Jesus- and we said yeah- because that's where he lives of course. And then he said "and Jesus is coming to my party-because he is nice" Seriously love this kid!!!

2 comments:

shelly said...

Happy Birthday Cohen! You are such a sweet boy!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Big guy! Time really flies. (when you're having tons of fun) :-)