Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Fun Boise Trip

For some reason every fall I have an itch to go and visit my grandparents. I think it is all of the fun memories made around the holidays. So my mom and I took the kiddos on a Wednesday up there and then Steve and my dad came up on Friday!
It was a party! We had so much fun and my grandparents and parents always spoil my kids so much. We shopped and played and ate- and when I mean ate I mean that my grandma constantly has good food out all day long! She is the best hostess ever- and you at least gain 10 lbs. everytime you visit!
Oh that Carson! He has no sense of portion control- he just shoves his mouth so full until he gags himself and ends up having to spit out all of his food- you think he would learn!
One night we all roasted marshmallows and made smores and I just have to say that I love my husband so much- he is such and geek and makes me laugh- so funny Steve!
It was all we could do to keep Carson from jumping into the fire- he cried and cried like we were seriously depriving him from the best thing on earth or something!

It was a great trip and the boys did great! We had so much fun and no one got sick and everyone slept pretty well! It was a huge success!

2 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

maybe Carson learned his eating from Steve...such cute pics!! (and my robert eats like that too...all in the mouth at once!!)

Kristen Brady said...

So glad you had a fun trip. I missed seeing you, but I'm so glad you were able to see your grandparents.