Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Look Who's 33

On Oct. 25 th my sweetheart turned 33! I have to say he is totally the best husband and father! I love this man! We had a fun party with all of the family- Cohen has been excited all week for his birthday!
Carson was loving all having everyone over! And he love this card that Heather and Danny gave to Steve- lets just say last week I finally had to rid of that thing because it was driving us nuts!
The entertainment for the night as WWF wrestling by Jackman! We seriously couldn't stop laughing! Danny was laying on the floor and Jackman would run from down the fall and jump on him and then he would stand on the ottoman to get some height and jump on him! It was seriously so funny- Danny was such a good sport!
Here he is the birthday boy himself- he is so handsome! I tried to make his birthday relaxing for him! I made him homemade poptarts for breakfast and then his favorite spareribs for dinner. My mom made a delicious cake! He had a great birthday! Love you honey!

2 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

Happy Birthday Steve!!!!!!! And I so want the recipe for home made poptarts my kids would die :)

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Steve! How do you make homemade pop tarts? (and spare ribs?) :-)