Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Brother Is Home!!!!!!

We have been so excited to see my brother Craig! He came home from his mission to Paraguay yesterday! My parents actually flew there to pick him up! They had a great trip with a lot of amazing experiences!
Here he is coming down the escalator!
Here are the three of us kids! I love my sister and brother so stinking much!
Here is all of us at the airport! They were supposed to arrive at 1:40 pm and Steve woke me up about 6:30 with a text saying they were arriving at 9:15 am! I was in a panic all morning- we were rushing and running- and then they got in 30 minutes early! Fortunately it took then a while to pull up to the tarmac so we all made it and actually waited for awhile. We were all so happy to see him! He got to see Carson for the first time- that was fun and Cohen had been talking about Uncle Craig all day!
Here's us "pretending" to see Craig so we could get a picture! Holly seriously cracks me up because as soon as they snapped the picture this was her pose- We seriously couldn't stop laughing!!

We all then went to brunch at IHOP- it was so fun to get to visit and hear some stories! I took the kids home for naps because they were both losing it on me! Poor Cohen woke up with 101.5 fever- so they ended up staying home with Steve, eating pizza and watching Beauty and the Beast while I went to go visit some more with my family! It turned out to be a pretty amazing day full of tears and hugs and amazing stories!

Love you Craig- so glad you are home!

4 comments:

shelly said...

You have such a cute family! I loved seeing all your new posts!

Christy said...

Very cool about your brother coming home & the picture? That's so Holly!

Kristen Brady said...

Hooray for your brother being home - so fun!

Liz said...

Wow, time flies! How exciting to have him home. Welcome home!