Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st day of Preschool

Cohen has been so excited for his first day of preschool! He picked out the outfit he was going to wear and I prepared him the best I could by letting him know what to expect! I took him inside and dropped him off and took some pictures and Miss Star helped him find his bag with his name on it and put a name tag on him! Then I showed him where he sits and then he immediately found a little people lion toy and he was a goner! I all of a sudden didn't exist and I knew he was going to do great! I left having mixed emotions (amazingly I didn't cry), but I was so nervous to leave him and yet so excited for all of the new things he was going to learn and the fun experiences he was going to have!
This is in the entry of the preschool Little Learners Academy
This is his seat! I don't know why he always gives me this cheesy smile?
Miss Star showing him where his bag is! Miss Star and Miss Dani are his teachers and they both seem to be amazing teachers!
And the lion! Need I say more!
See this cheesy picture- he is like okay you can go now I am done posing for pictures! Oh how I love him..... even with his cheesy smile!
He did great and I can't wait to see all of the things that he learns!

1 comment:

Liz said...

He's so big! Good job not crying, although it would have been completely acceptable if you had. :)