Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

Yesterday was Labor Day and Steve had the day off! I don't love anything more than spending the day with all of us.... it seriously makes me so happy! First thing in the morning we packed up the kiddos and went to the zoo. We had a great time walking around and seeing all of the animals. Carson's favorite part of course was the train ride... he seriously threw a huge tantrum when we got off of the train (I had to console him with fruit snacks)! Then we went to eat lunch at Wingers and we invited Rob and Holly to join us- it was so fun to hang out with them! Then Rob and Holly took Steve and Cohen to a water park and Carson and I went home for nap time! Steve and Cohen had a great time ( thanks Rob and Holly ) and then we spent the rest of our day just hanging out! Thinking about today makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I feel less stress taking our boys out places because they are at a much easier age and they are so much fun!



No comments: