Thursday, September 1, 2011

Big Bear

In August we were able to go to my mom's family reunion in Big Bear California! My mom has 9 siblings in her family and all of them were there and tons of my cousins. It was so much fun to see everyone! We did lots of fun things. We went boating, the boys and Steve went on the alpine slide, went swimming, played games, ate yummy food, and shopped at this little village of shops! The boys of course got spoiled with ice cream from Uncle Gary and Auntie Denise.... I think they enjoyed it don't you!



We were lucky enough to fly there and the boys loved going on the airplane. We rented a car and trekked up the mountains...... it was CRAZY.... I seriously thought I was going to loose my lunch like 10 times. It was so beautiful and the boys loved playing outside, especially on the play ground- which of course Cohen just played in the sand..... he was in heaven! The weather was perfect and I think we all needed this fun family vacation!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

And it was so great to see you guys too! Your boys are SUPER cute!

Christy said...

Dang, they're cute!

Kristen Brady said...

Love these pictures! Did I ever tell you that Big Bear was in my mission boundaries?!!? Small world!