Sunday, January 31, 2010

The End Is In Sight


So Carson is pretty much back to his normal self- yeah. Cohen did get RSV and is now on breathing treatments and steroid medication- his ear infection actually was getting worse when we went in the doctors- but we still have until Thursday of antibiotics for that. The last two days with him have been really hard. He is constantly coughing until he throws up- poor kid we are back to the throwing up. I am so grateful to say that today he is way more himself. He is still coughing lots but last night both the boys slept pretty well and he is eating a little more today. He is also running around and playing again. I never thought I would love seeing cluttered toys all over my floor but when it means my boys are happy and playing it makes me so happy. We still probably have a couple of days of sickness- I am a little under the weather myself but I think it should be pretty mild- so thanks for all of you help and advice it is so appreciated! And I hope we are all healthy for a while!

5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Sorry Mom got sick too. It usually happens that way, but as all of us Mom's know Mom's aren't allowed to be sick!!!!! Hope you get feeling better soon. Good to see the boys looking better. Let's count down the days to the end of RSV season!!!!!!!

Kristen Brady said...

That is the best news I've heard today! Please call or email if you need ANYTHING (even a listening ear!). Love you!

Adam and Sherry said...

I am so happy to see those faces they look MUCH better!!! Sorry you are sick too. Hope you get feeling better soon!!!! Just sit really close to those breathing treatments ;) That is what I did and I got better quickly!!

Amy said...

Oh yay! It's so good to see those happy faces!

I'm so sorry you got sick too! I was hoping you wouldn't, but knew you might. It's hard not to when you're dealing with so much sickness and not getting enough sleep to counteract it. I hope you get well soon!

Kristen said...

Glad you all sound on the mend! We've had sickness around our house too- now I'm the only one with it and hopefully it goes away quick!