Monday, January 4, 2010

ooey gooey in love with these boys


I love these two little guys sooooo much. They are so freaking cute! I was pushing Cohen around in the laundry basket making train noises and Carson looked so left out. So I asked Cohen to hold him- Cohen was so excited and did such a good job. What a nice brother. So we rode around the house and I couldn't stop laughing because they were so cute just hanging out together! When I tried to take Carson out Cohen held on tighter and said no- so I proceeded to travel around the house again. Boys are so fun and exhausting! This must be what they meant in finding joy in your posterity!

4 comments:

The Walkers said...

I am sure that is what it is. "Enjoy the Journey". Cute Cute boys!!!!!

Doug and Michele said...

I LOVE IT!! Those are the rewards that can never be put on a resume! Don't we have GREAT jobs!

shelly said...

Cute! They look so much alike in those pictures. Two very handsome boys! Cohen is so nice to hold his baby brother so gently! Oh so sweet. :)

Amy said...

They are so cute! Ah, the laundry basket rides. It's cute when they start pushing each other around giving each other rides. So fun!