Friday, January 8, 2010

Sunday Dinner

Most Sunday's we have dinner with my parents. It is nice for me because I don't have to make anything. Plus my kiddos love the grandparents. My mom can make Carson just laugh so hard it is so cute.
Here is Cohen trying to steal the show.

What a fun loving little boy- he really is so happy and a lot more easy going than Cohen. Cohen is lots of fun none the less.
Don't worry we try to stay in touch with Steve's parents too. They have this tradition of always talking to all of their kids on Sunday. We always look forward to talking to them. This year we are all starting to skype with each other so now Cohen can see them when we talk to them- he loves it. I wish they lived closer so we could see them more often!
We love Grandparents!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aw, it's Marilyn! I'm so jealous you get to see your parents so much! I miss mine!