Thursday, January 14, 2010

Starting to Sit

Okay so this post is about Carson sitting, but I had to post this pic of Cohen. I said "Cohen show me your happy face", and this is what I got! HAHA he looks more surprised than happy, but we will be working on learning expressions obviously!
Here is my big boy! He is sitting really well now. I can't quite leave him yet but he does sit on his own. What--is this a glimpse of freedom! I sure hope so. This kid weighs a ton and my arms and back are always sore- I don't know why I am not getting used to him! Maybe because he just keeps getting bigger. Other exciting news- two bottom teeth- so freaking cute! Sorry these pictures don't show them- his tongue is always in the way. He is now clapping and starting to roll onto his tummy from his back. It is so fun to see him learning. He is always passing things from hand to hand. I feel so lucky to have two awesome kids!

2 comments:

Kristen Brady said...

He's getting so grownup!! And two teeth!!! I'm SO jealous!

Amy said...

Looks like Carson has the "happy face" down! So cute!!!